It’s Sunday, for most of us the only day we can rest. Still the laundry needs to be washed and the house needs to be cleaned. At the end of the day you don’t feel like cooking, but you do want to eat something healthy. Try this: An Italian-French Panini!
Ingredients for 1 panini:
- 1 mini ciabatta
- ¼ of a peeled apple (golden smith)
- 3 slices of pancetta (bake the slices in a dry pan)
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Cambodzola cheese
- Red tomato pesto
Recipe (all to your own taste):
- Slice the ciabatta into two.
- Spread a thin (or thick) layer of red pesto on both sides of the bread (inside).
- Lay some Cambodzola and Gorgonzola cheese on top of the red pesto (flat side of the bread).
- Lay 3 slices of baked pancetta on top of the cheese.
- Cut small slices of your apple and lay them on the pancetta.
- Take some arugula and put it on top of the apple.
- Poor some honey over the arugula.
- Close your bread. You can add a toothpick to keep it together.
- Lay the bread on your grill. Let it grill for about 5 -7 minutes on a medium stand, or until your bread is crispy.
Good luck and I hope you’ll like it! Easy and DELICIOUS!