DIY: Arm Swag..*
Arm swag or arm candy.. Words you’ll regularly find on several street style blogs and outfit posts. The more bracelets and watches, the better!
Often all of these gorgeous accesories are expensive, but you can easily personalize the items by creating them yourselves! And here’s how to..
What you need:
– 1m of thin nylon wire (0,20mm)
– elongated pearls
– small round pearls
– a small jewelry clasp
(1) Put one end of the clasp on the wire. It now hangs in the middle of the wire.
(2) Put 3 round small pearls on each side of the clasp.
(3) Take an elongated pearl and put it on one end of the wire. With the other end you have to go through the same pearl in opposite direction. Both ends of the wire cross inside the pearl. Pull the pearl down so it’s next to the round ones.
(4) Put one pearl on each side of the wire. Pull them down so they’re next to the elongated pearl.
(5) Repeat (3) and (4) until you’re almost around your wrist. Then finish again with 3 pearls on each side.
(6) Part 2 of the locket will be fixed onto the bracelet the same way as in (3).
(7) Go through the pearls and make a little knot.
(8) With the rest of the wire go back through every pearl. This will make your bracelet a bit stronger and more resistant.
Good luck & I’d love to see the results!!